Since the first day of our establishment, your satisfaction has been our top priority. We have rewritten and constantly updated our cleaning, hygiene and service standards in collaboration with the Akdeniz University Scientific Committee Team, Department of Public Health, which also includes an epidemiology expert.
Since more indoor spaces are used in the winter season, depending on the weather, we at Miramare Hotels go one step further with this sensitivity and create a Covid-19 free zone within the boundaries of our hotels so that you, our guests, are yours Enjoy a holiday in peace and security.
We will launch the Advanced Public Health Protection Against the Covid-19 Pandemic Program with your support.
Under this program:
1. For the winter season 11/01/2021 - 03/31/2022, the hotel will accept guests who meet the definition of vaccines approved by the World Health Organization or approved for immediate use by the official health authorities of the states, at least two doses with today's Conditions, and fully vaccinated after at least 2 weeks after the second vaccination, taking into account the travel date.
2. As approved by the World Health Organization, guests who have received a single dose vaccine of “Johnson & Johnson” is accepted.
3. Bookings made before September 1st, 2021 are excluded from this registration. All new bookings are subject to this concept from September 1st, 2021.
4. The guests who are age between 06 - 17.99 years old are required the negative ``Covid-19 antigen rapid test`` or PCR test made done 48 hours prior to the arrival , if they are not vaccinated.
5.Who have recovered Covid-19 between 28 days and 6 months prior to their travel date will be admitted to our facilities if they can prove that they have recovered within the framework of the conditions accepted by the World Health Organization.
6. Based on this protocol; Upon arrival every guest is obliged to show proof of vaccination sertificate. Even if you have a confirmation of your booking and cannot provide a complete vaccination certificate upon arrival, Hotel reserve the right to do not accept you.
7. All our hotel staff have been ``fully vaccinated`` with the Covid-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization, and reminder doses will be given in a timely manner in accordance with scientific developments.
8. The hotel has trained each employee for 4 hours in 4 different sections on protection against Covid-19 and other infectious diseases and will continue to training practices with new information.
9. The hotel has made all physical and infrastructural conditions suitable for protection against the Covid-19 epidemic, and the knowledge, attitudes and behavior of the staff are regularly checked by the Scientific Committee within the framework of these conditions.
10. All studies and measures are updated by the Scientific Committee in line with scientific developments and applied immediately.
11. The hotel will provide if guests diagnosed with Covid-19 during their stay, free accommodation in designated isolation rooms during the quarantine.
12. This application in question applies to all guests from national markets and all international markets.
With our highest respect and love,
Hotel management Miramare
Miramare Hotels © Zafer Turizm Otelcilik İnşaat A.Ş.